3 Φεβ 2013

ΤΟDAY














































-I’ve run out of palinka.
 Would give me a bottle?
 Give me some.

Why didn’t you go into town?
The winds blown it away.
How come? It’s gone to ruin.
Why would it go to ruin?
Because everything is in ruins, everything been degraded but could say that they have ruined… and degraded everything.
Because this is not some kind of cataclysm brought,
about with so called innocent human aid.  

On the contrary it’s about man’s own judgment, his own judgment over his own self
Which of course God has a hand in,
Or dare say it, takes part in. And what ever he takes part in
Is the most ghastly creation that you can imagine.
Because you see the world has been debased.
So it does not matter what I say because everything
has been debased that they have acquired
and since they have acquired everything
in a sneaky, under have fight
they have debased everything.

Because whatever they tough
And they tough everything they have debased.
This is the way until the final victory.
Until the triumphant end
Acquire debase, debase acquire
or I can put it differently if you like
to tough, debase and thereby acquire,
or touching, acquiring and thereby debasing
it is been going on like this for centuries
on and on and on…

Yet only in one way like rats attaching in an ambush
Because for this perfect victory, it was also essential
That the other side thinking everything that is excellent
Great in some way, and noble should not engage in any
kind of fight. there should not be any kind of struggle
just the sudden disappearance of on side,
meaning the disappearance of the excellent, the great, the noble

So that by now these winnings champions, who attack from ambush,
rule the Earth, and there is not a single tiny nook where one can hide
something from them, because everything they can lay their hands on is theirs.
Even thinks we think they can’t reach- but they do reach- are also theirs.
Because the sky is already theirs and all out dreams
There is the moment, nature, infinity silence.
Even immortality is theirs, you understand?
Everything, everything is lost for ever!
And those many noble, great, excellent people just stood by,

If I can put in that way,
they stopped at this point and had to understand and had to accept, that there is
neither God nor Gods…and the excellent the great and the noble
had to understand and accept this right from the beginning.
But of course, they were quite incapable of understanding it.
They be lived it and accept it. But they did not understand it.
They just stood there bewildered but not resigned until something that spared
From the brain finally enlightened them.
And all at once they realized that there is neither God nor Gods.
All at once they saw that there is neither good nor bad.
Then they saw and understood that.
If this was so then they themselves do not exist either!

You see I reckon this may have been the moment when we can say that 
They were extinguished they burnt out extinguished and burnt out like
the fire left to smolder in the meadow.
One was a constant loser, another was a constant winner.
Defeat, victory, defeat victor in one day
here in the neighborhood I had to realize and
I did realize that I was mistaken, I was truly mistaken
when I thought that there has never been and could never be,
any kind of change here on Earth.
Because believe me I know now that this change has indeed taken place

-Come off it!
This is rubbish..

The Turin Horse (2011)
(Béla Tarr)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: